1. By texting a keyword to any text enabled number managed by Corto Media, you consent to receive one or more automated texts at the phone number from which you texted.
2. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile service operator. SMS MESSAGE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
3. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier's name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
4. By subscribing, you consent to receive text messages including alerts and updates. Message frequency may vary by campaign, service, product or other agreements stated, offered or confirmed at the time of opt-in.
5. By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.
6. To cancel your SMS subscriptions, text STOP to any text enabled number managed by Corto Media to any text message you receive. You may receive a subsequent message confirming your opt-out request.
7. For additional help, text AGENT to any text enabled number managed by Corto Media to a text message you receive.
8. Message and Data Rates May Apply.
9. T-Mobile® is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
10. United States Participating Carriers Include AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular®, MetroPCS®, InterOp, Cellcom, C Spire Wireless, Cricket, Virgin Mobile and others.
11. Program Availability: Currently, the Program is only available to residents of the United States. You understand and acknowledge that you may not sign up for, access, or attempt to access or use the Program from countries outside of the U.S. You agree to abide by U.S. and other applicable export control laws and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any content or software subject to restrictions under such laws to a national destination or person prohibited under such laws.
12. All SMS/MMS messages will be governed by the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association (CTIA) FINAL Messaging and Best Practices Guideline drafted 19JULY2019. The guideline can be found below as a downloadable PDF.
13. If you feel that you are receiving unsolicited text messages or your OPT-OUT request is being ignored, you may contact the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to file a complaint. Guidance can be found below as a downloadable PDF.
14. In an effort to address a growing number of telephone marketing calls, Congress enacted the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) in 1991 and it has since been modified to include SMS/text messaging. The TCPA restricts the making of telemarketing calls and the use of automatic telephone dialing systems and artificial or prerecorded voice messages. The TCPA law can be found below as a downloadable PDF.
Questions / Support: You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time, from your mobile phone, send a text message with the word “AGENT” to any text enabled number managed by Corto Media. You may also call our support line: 888.808.TEXT/8398
Copyright © 2023 Corto Media - All Rights Reserved.